thesherbetstrawberry-deactivate said: What James Potter and Sirius Black bromance headcannons do you have?
OMG people asking me for my HCs what is this
Starbucks is literally my brotp I love them so much.
- James is like Sirius’s anchor, he’s the morally guiding influence that teaches Sirius what lines are okay to cross and what aren’t. Sirius is the only person james will listen to about stuff like that, and vice versa lie their opinions mean so much to each other because they know they have each other’s backs and whatever advice they give to the other is always going to be in their best interests because they’re brothers until the very end and so they listen to each other. Sirius would do anything for James
including raising harry and taking on that responsibility even though he’s described as reckless and rebellious and the total opposite of responsible. He would give up an ENTIRE LIFESTYLE for James’s kid if that doesn’t tell you how strong starbucks’s pond is then idk what does.
- James and Sirius flirt with each other all the time, like they’re platonically gay for each other if that makes sense. It weirds out people around them, watching James and Sirius bat their eyelashes at each other all the time. Sometimes, when they get really drunk, Peter or Remus can convince them to snog. People joked that they were an old married couple and Sirius would bat his eyelashes and call James ‘Deer’ as a pun. Sirius made lots of deer puns.
- In their animagus forms they would play fight all the time, literally Prongs would just pick Sirius up with his antlers and toss Padfoot somewhere or carry him around. Often when drunk they would try to get the other to transform and James (still human) would try to get a drunk padfoot to fetch and roll over and jump through hoops much the amusement of the other marauders because drunk!padfoot could barely stand up straight.
- When Sirius ran away from Grimmauld Place, his first thought was that he had to go ‘home’ and by home he meant the Potter house.
- For about a week after he left grimmauld place, he wouldn’t talk to anybody, but at night he would quietly slip from his bed into James’s. james would never say anything, just pull back the blankets and they’d wake up a tangled mess of limbs. Sirius slept in James’s bed because of the warmth James provided, and being physically close to his best friend help counteract some of the feelings of worthlessness instilled in him by his parents. He would get nightmares of them coming to take him away and being near James - his platonic soul mate - help placate his anxieties and fears.
- Sometimes over summer when they played Quidditch, james and sirius would pair up either as beaters or chasers and they made the perfect team. They knew each other so well that they could anticipate each others’ moves wand they moved perfectly in sync. They made the ideal team, and the worst opponents because they were so evenly matched.
- James being a cat person and Sirius being a dog person and them always fighting over which is actually better.
- Sirius calling James’s parents ‘mum’ and ‘dad’ because they were better parents to him than his own ever were.
- James becoming a brother to Sirius, but never quite filling the hole that Regulus left behind.
- On James’s 17th birthday Sirius gets him a stag cake that has glasses over the eyes and chocolate to be the messy hair and no one else except the marauders understands why the four boys are practically pissing themselves with laughter.
- James and Sirius developing a secret code in first year so that when Walburga read james’s letters she passed them off as boyish nonsense when really they were escape plans
- Post Hogwarts Sirius practically lives at James and Lily’s house because he has dependency issues and can’t stand being away from james for too long and vice versa and they made jokes about how he was the pet dog they never wanted but love anway
This is my favourite friendship of all time like asdfghjkl starbucks is my brotp and I am so flattered that you asked me for my headcanons and I hope you liked them c:
"if people were rain then i was a drizzle and she was a sharknado"